Random Starter Questions:
1. What's your favorite gaming system?
Playstation. But i suck at videogames so it doesn't really matter.
2. Did you know lipstick is made out of fish scales? ( If so, did you learn this from the Animaniacs?)
No, and i feel enlightened now that I do.
3. Which celebrity would you like to see naked?
Oscar the Grouch. He's always hiding in that trash can, I've always wanted to see him out of it.
4. What's the first word starting with a "b" that pops into your head?
Booze. Huh, where'd that come from, I'm prohibitionist.
5. Do you think Nelly looks stupid with that bandaid on?
Never saw it. But you know, if the man needs a bandage, who are we to criticize? Let the man have the bandaid.
6. Do you know who Nelly is?
Rap guy, yes?
7. Which language is the most romantic in your opinion?
8. Is it just me, or are handle-bar mustaches incredibly funny?
I find them delightful. The world would be much better place if we all had handle bar mustaches.
9. Between Britney and Christina, which do you think is more likely to become a porn star?
Well you'd think Christina, but she comes off more as a ho, Britney seems more porn starry.
10. What's your favorite Halloween costume?
Whoosh Koosh lion.
11. Do you think Soap Operas are stupid?
Hmm, they're corny, but they'll always have a special place in my heart. (I used to watch "All My Children" and "General Hospital" with my old lady babysitter Wilda when I was like 4.)
12. Name your ideal car.
One with a driver.
13. What gender are you?
I am woman. Hear me roar.
14. How tall are you?
About 5' 7''
15. Do you think it's possible to be in love with two people at one time?
Well it certainly happened in my soaps.
16. Singing or dancing?
Singing, but other people (professionals). i don't sing.
17. Describe your ideal mate.
Oh I aready have someone in particular in mind. Red hair, whiskers, about a foot tall with four great legs. Oh yeah, Dennis baby, I'm talking about you. Me-ow.
18. What's your favorite cartoon?
Rocko's Modern Life.
19. What's your favorite kind of music?
Rock. Could there be any other?
20. Your favorite band?
Murder City Devils. And Pink Floyd.
21. Name your favorite cheesy pick-up line.
"Hello. I am a professional scientist with an I.Q. of 211. Would you like to come over to my mother's basement and watch my complete collection of Babylon 5 tapes?"
22. "Toe-may-toe" or "toe-mah-toe"?
Toe-mah-toe. The epitome of class.
23. Don't glass harmonicas sound cool?
Actually, I don't recall hearing one.
24. Hamburgers or burritos?
Hamburgers. I'm sick of Mexican food.
25. What's your favorite fast food restaurant, if any?
Jack in the Box probably.
26. What's your favorite movie?
The Shawshank Redemption. Or the Nightmare before Christmas. Or Swingers.
27. Which one do you prefer, Ronald McDonald or The Hamburgler?
The Hamburgler. Ronald's an ass.
28. Why are you filling out this quiz?
I have nothing better to do, and it's fun.
29. Do you prefer jelly or mud wrestling (This one's Mightor's, can you tell?)
Well I have yet to see jelly wrestling, so by default, mud.
30. Do you believe Lucky Charms are "magically delicious"?
31. Now give us your best pick up line.
"Heya. (quick lifting and dropping of the eyebrows twice, accompanied by a very large smile.) Uh.. I uh.. How about... eh... (cough)... (smile)... (repeat eyebrow thing)... (lose the nerve and walk away. not that I'd ever hit on anyone, that's just the best i can do.)"
32. Car or motorcycle?
Car. You can't have a radio on a motorcycle. Also, what if you're wearing a jacket, and you get warm and want to take it off? How'd you go about doing that on a motorcycle? And there's always the falling off factor.
33. When you were a kid, did you own underwear with cartoons on them?
Uh huh. I had Snow White and the Little Mermaid and Raggedy Ann and Andy.
34. If so, do you continue this habit?
35. Name a music video you like.
"Sabatoge" - Beastie Boys
36. Do you believe what the tabloids tell you?
37. What superpower would you like to have? (Remember, only one!)
The Power to control time. That would kick so much ass. "Oh crap, I'm about to fall to my death! I know! (go back two minutes and avoid this mess.)" Plus, I could totally get straight A's, be in cross country, and sleep 15 hours a night this way!! :( if only...
38. Are you anxious about something?
I'm always anxious/paranoid.
39. Are you looking at this quiz in the wee hours of the morning?
No, it's only 8:51 PM.
40. If you could travel to any country where would it be?
Russia. I don't know why.
41. What's your favorite card in the whole deck?
4 of clovers.
42. Do you like to read? If so, what's your favorite genre?
43. What are your two favorite girl and boy names?
Girl: Vera, Jane, Smurfala (don't ask), Penny. Boy: Spencer, Elias, Mark, Sue (rock on, Johnny Cash), and Mo, but only if the surname is Lester.
44. If you could, what would you name yourself?
I don't know, but something uncommon so I don't have to be bothered by idiots calling their friends with the same name as my own. grrrr.
45. Could you go for some ice cream right about now?
No but a glass of water or a popsicle sounds nice. I'm thirsty.
46. Should you be studying for a history test right now?
I really could bone up on some history.
47. Do you have strange dreams? If so, describe one.
Well there was one were my mother was possessed by a crazed serial killer, and she had a momentary lapse of insanity and locked the doors and came after me with a meat cleaver. i ran upstairs to get my brother and then i woke up and wouldn't go near her alone for like a week. it totally freaked me out. When she was insane, the look on the face wasn't her, it was SCARY, all twisted and-blegggh!
Add Ons from Other People:
48.Pepsi or coke?
Always Coca Cola~!
49. Do you enjoy I Love Lucy?
50. Do you have anything to say now that this quiz is over?
I'm so sad. It's over. It's... all over. :(